Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Physician Partners as a Recruiter focusing on Physician and Provider recruitment! We offer our team a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture that is defined by our shared attitudes. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent.
OUR CULTURE - 5 STAR SERVICE
At Physician Partners, we give you the power to transform lives. Working together as a team to shape the future of healthcare, we are at the forefront of innovation and best practices to improve the health of our communities. Our team provides the platform, technology solutions and new health programs in a collaborative environment to our primary care providers with the sole purpose of achieving Better Health. Our commitment, our passion and our culture sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Our team settles for nothing less than a new and profoundly better way of delivering truly proactive health care rather than simply building a better version of the same old reactive sick care model that serves our communities today.
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of qualified physicians and physician extenders and will assist in the development of strategic provider recruitment plans. The recruiter maintains a constant source of information relating to new and prospective talent acquisition. Maintains contact information and develops relationships for current and future hiring needs. Keeps a constant source of incoming perspective new providers and takes appropriate and timely measures to recruit these providers.
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for service excellence throughout the recruitment cycle and acts as a brand ambassador for Physician Partners. They are focused on delivering top talent and do so by creating a constant pool of talented prospective new providers to continually reach out to regarding opportunities. This position is responsible for ensuring the candidates have a positive experience, receive feedback on the status of their applications and feel that the recruiter is accessible. The recruiter is driven to find new ways of reaching prospects, creatively finding new opportunities to recruit, and does not fear challenges!
● Utilize exceptionally innovative sourcing techniques and leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, cold calling, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
● Complete detailed job scope conversations with hiring leaders to determine position specifications.
● Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites.
● Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
● Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistical information, interview schedule, and expectations for follow up.
● Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
● Conduct professional and thoughtful phone or face to face interviews.
● Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
● Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● The position is based at the Tampa corporate office
● A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however exceptional experience will be considered.
● Must have 2-3 years experience in physician recruiting for the Healthcare industry
● Must be willing to be on-site with the teams a few times per month.
● Must have exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
● Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Google products, social media tools and applicant tracking systems.
● Team Player
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a HIGHLY competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package:
● Competitive base salary with bonus potential upon placement/retention
● Medical, dental, vision, disability and life
● 401k, with employer match
● Paid time off
● Paid holidays