Tampa, FL – On Site ONLY
Innovative and Fast Paced Healthcare Organization
If you love teaching and coaching physicians on documentation and coding guidelines, if you have exceptional communication skills, if you have knowledge of health-care industry, if you are tech-savvy and can thrive in a fast paced, busy environment, if you have OCD for accuracy, WELCOME ABOARD!!
OUR CULTURE - 5 STAR SERVICE
At Physician Partners, we give you the power to transform lives. Working together as a team to shape the future of healthcare, we are at the forefront of innovation and best practices to improve the health of our communities. Our team provides the platform, technology solutions and new health programs in a collaborative environment to our primary care providers with the sole purpose of achieving Better Health. Our commitment, our passion and our culture sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Our team settles for nothing less than a new and profoundly better way of delivering truly proactive health care rather than simply building a better version of the same old reactive sick care model that serves our communities today.
We are currently searching for a fast-paced (NO TURTLES), enthusiastic and service-oriented Team member who can TRAIN our healthcare providers on condition identification, documentation and coding.
- Identifies training needs; prepares summary reports and conducts coaching as appropriate for MD, DO, PA, NPs and other staff members to improve the quality of the documentation to reflect members’ health data.
- Identify suspect medical conditions and query the providers to evaluate the patients for all other potential coexisting conditions.
- Develop training programs, manuals and presentations specific to each disease condition and disease processes.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws related to coding and documentation guidelines
- Conduct training sessions in a class room setting or set-up webinars or train the physicians at their office locations.
- Communicates and coordinates concurrent chart reviews with physicians and shares feedback related to review to ensure addendums are done within CMS allowed time frame.
- Travel (limited) may be required from time to time for client visits, corporate meetings and conferences.
- The HCC-MRA Coding & Documentation Trainer reports to Sr. Director of Medicare Risk Management.
- Strong medical terminology and good understanding of body systems, anatomy, physiology and concepts of disease processes
- Very strong time management skills to handle significant work load.
- Professional training and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented with attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google products