Dear Rock Star:
Do you want to be the best?
Do you think fast, talk fast, and act fast? Do you rock a positive attitude? Are you an iron fist in a white glove?
If so, then you might be the perfect fit for an exceptional, long-term career opportunity with one of the fastest growing private companies in the nation...
I am a fast-charging CEO seeking a well-spoken and highly adaptable executive personal assistant. Your primary role would be to shadow and provide A to Z professional and personal support. You must be able to wear many hats, and display the appropriate sense of style for the occasion, whatever that may be. This is a true “right-hand” position, and you must be able to help me juggle conflicting deadlines with style. If you cannot handle pressure, then do not apply!
If you are an A+ candidate, then there are some intangibles that should describe you to a T:
- You get results!
- You are diplomatically assertive, and persist until the job is done.
- You have thick skin, and appreciate direct feedback.
- You are a stellar listener who communicates succinctly.
- You keep copious notes, and maintain absolute confidentiality of information.
- You are polite and professional without fail.
- You are a master of prioritization.
- You cringe when you see a typo.
- You are tech savvy, and know that G Suite rocks.
- You type FAST.
- You are passionate about learning, and want to be part of a culture of excellence.
- Plan and coordinate projects through to completion; prioritize tasks proactively and expeditiously.
- Take detailed minutes and action items; follow up on delegated tasks to team members as required.
- Keep me informed of upcoming commitments; manage my calendar with a vengeance.
- Help me automate my life; make checklists for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Drive me to meetings in Tampa and Central Florida, so I can optimize my time working or resting.
- Research travel (flights, hotel, rental cars, etc…), and book all arrangements.
- Answer telephones and emails; screen and respond promptly to all correspondence.
- Transcribe hand-written notes.
- Run errands including: Dry cleaning, scheduling doctor’s appointments, managing housekeeper, house and auto maintenance duties, waiting for repairmen, standing in line at the the DMV, restaurant reservations, dog walking, house sitting, picking up flowers, grocery shopping, making smoothies, whatever it takes etc.
- In the future, may include domestic and international travel.
- Additional reasonable duties as required.
- Based in Tampa, FL
- Full time position of 40 hours plus per week
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, and 401k)
- Because we expect more, we reward more!
Send me a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please call out any obvious typos in this document, and tell me three things:
- Why you are such a Rock Star.
- Describe your last 3 bosses and why you loved and hated working for them.
- Tell me your ideal work situation.
Careers with Physician Partners. We are a best-in-class healthcare management company that owns and operates primary care clinics. We leverage lean process improvement, cutting edge technology, and world-class customer service to deliver the highest quality of care in the nation. Our leadership team collectively has over 200 years of healthcare expertise, and previously built the largest privately-owned Medicare Advantage HMO in the country. Our culture is built around innovation, speed, iteration, and a laser-focus on value.