OUR CULTURE - 5 STAR SERVICE
At Physician Partners we give you the power to transform lives. Working together as a team to shape the future of healthcare, we are at the forefront of innovation and best practices to improve the health of our communities. Our team provides the platform, technology solutions and new health programs in a collaborative environment to our primary care providers with the sole purpose of achieving Better Health. Our commitment, our passion and our culture sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Our team settles for nothing less than a new and profoundly better way of delivering truly proactive health care rather than simply building a better version of the same old reactive sick care model that serves our communities today.
We are currently searching for a competitive, self-motivated, enthusiastic team member to work as a Referral Coordinator/Administrative Assistant in one of our Affiliate Provider Offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of specialty services with commercial insurance companies for services referred by our providers.
● Maintain ongoing tracking and documentation on referrals.
● Ensure complete and accurate patient registration, including patient demographic and insurance information.
● Assemble information concerning patient's clinical background and referral needs.
● Contact review organizations and insurance companies to ensure approval requirements are met.
● Review details and expectations about the referral with patient.
● Assist patient in problem solving potential issues relating to the health care system.
● Remind patients of scheduled appointments via mail or telephone.
● Ensure the patient's primary care chart is up to date with information on specialist consults, hospitalizations, ER visits and community organizations related to their health.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a HIGHLY competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package: